Sweet friends & family….
Thank you for the overwhelming support you’ve been to me on this journey, especially when it comes to praying through the requests I post every month! I know God is working through your prayers because I see His answers in action every day here at Abaana’s Hope! The Gospel is spreading and lives are changing through Jesus Christ! THANK YOU for being intercessors for the Acholi people, FCM missionaries and for me!
- safe arrival at AH- October 11
- outreach with Ugandan soldiers- October 13
- men’s Bible conference- October 14-15
- Mobbs family & West family – departing UG – October 18; settlement, decision-making, and ministry in the U.S.
- Kris Mobbs – new President of Four Corners Ministries
- Josh Moody & Jamie Payton – taking full leadership over all of AH’s projects
- Kim Moody & Sheri Payton – continuing discipleship with ladies at AH
- progress + patience in homeschool for all families 🙂
- smooth transitions in leadership
- prioritize relationships + spiritual mentorship with current CDP kids
- waiting children to be fully sponsored by the end of October!!
- PRAISE – my visa has been renewed and my passport will be back in my hands by the week’s end!
- undivided love and passion for Jesus and His Word
- preparations for my upcoming return to the U.S. in late November
- asthma control
- joy & contentment through the end of my service here, working with the CDP,discipling girls & teaching at the Refuge Center
- clarity for my future serving in Uganda or the U.S.
- baby Oscar’s health
- Irene’s recovery from surgery
- Hope Scholarship students, Brenda & Christine
- construction of primary school
- end of the year exams for students